On March 31st 2016 the Austrian office invited friends and partners, clients and education experts, media and politicians to discuss the consultancy’s sustainability topics. At the event Hauska and its stakeholders focused on four questions:
- What are the future requirements of sustainable consulting?
- Which issues have the highest impact and therefore should be on Hauska & Partner’s agenda?
- What does this mean for our stakeholders and what are their future roles?
- How can we jointly achieve positive changes?
Two new tools were proved:
- Topic Map: It combines a company’s topics in a network graphic, depicting connections, hierarchies etc. This makes the materiality process and CSR management easier.
- The result-oriented Stakeholder Dialogue: With this tool, can be determined the sustainability topics with internal and external stakeholders. Also, the stakeholders state if they want to be informed on a special topic, integrated in a dialogue or involved. Therefore this tool delivers a sound basis for materiality and stakeholder engagement.
The top three topics the stakeholders see on Hauska’s agenda are “Include Employees”; “Innovate”; “Contribute to Sustainable Development Goals”. As a next step, the topic map will be discussed with all employees at Hauska & Partner’s Academy.